Get started now!
Don't wait until the new year. Now is the time to get started on the new you!
Our medically developed weight loss protocol and smarter lifestyle choices education offers dieters what they really want…a structured program that can put an end to constant dieting.
Short Term Weight Loss is a Good Starting Point…
but Balanced Weight Management After Dieting Should be Your Ultimate Goal
There are 3 critical things to understand about weight loss that will help you maintain a stable weight after dieting:
- One of the greatest hazards of dieting is losing muscle mass along with fat.
- Muscle is required to burn calories. Therefore, when you decrease your muscle mass via dieting, you will have less muscle to burn calories after you return to your regular eating patterns. In other words, you will regain your lost weight. In fact, according to the National Institutes of Health, dieters regain almost all of their lost weight within 5 years after dieting.
- If you start dieting again you will lose yet more muscle, further inhibiting your ability to burn calories.
And thus the hopeless cycle of yo-yo dieting is set…unless you’ve chosen the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method.
Call Now 540-542-1700 and Ask Us About Your Initial Weight Loss Assessment…Our Medically Developed Diet Protocol can be Tailored to Just About Any Individual, Regardless of Your Weight Loss Goals.
About our founder
William M. Lee M.D.
After graduating from Creighton Medical School in 1971 Dr. Lee served in the Air Force as a flight surgeon from 1971 to 1973. In 1973 Dr. Lee worked as an ER physician where he held several directorships. In 1987 he began a family practice in Arizona. Over the years Dr. Lee began to specialize in preventative medicine and founded the Lee Clinic in 1993.
Dr. Lee is known for his expertise in integrative medicine, bio identical hormone replacement, the treatment of lyme disease as well as other hard to treat diseases.
Our goal at the Lee Clinic is to provide our patients with the tools to obtain optimal health. Balancing hormones, testing for toxins and food allergies is all part of the process. But very importantly, maintaining a healthy weight is critical to our well being.
- Member American College for the Advancement of Medicine
- Member American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Dr. Lee has been specializing in natural hormone replacement and integrative medicine women since 1993.
- 1972 – 1987: Phoenix Memorial Hospital Emergency Department
- 1987 – 2000: Desert Foothills Medical Center, Scottsdale, Arizona
- 2000 – 2005: Phoenix Fire Department Wellness Center
- 2005 – Present: Lee Clinic – Northern Virginia
Pick up the phone and give us a call 540-542-1700, we’ll help you discover your inner confidence as we train you to make smarter lifestyle choices after dieting.
The Lee Clinic LLC is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
2228 Papermill Rd. Winchester VA 22601 – Phone: 540-542-1700